Noble’s prefilled syringe training devices are designed to simulate attributes of real prefilled syringes, including those with safety and shielding systems. These training devices can be custom-developed to meet your brand’s prefilled syringe specifications, plus proprietary needle simulation technology options to help decrease needle anxiety and increase user confidence. They are available in both off-the-shelf programs and our standard platform programs that are designed with our OEM partners.
Our platform programs provide your brand with several benefits, including:
- Speed to market
- Low development costs
- Ability to customize the device for branding purposes
Patents: #EP3335213, #US10810908, #US10943506
In addition to our autoinjector training device products, we can also assist your brand with the following services:
- Human Factors Engineering
- Training utilization programs
- Launch strategy and development programs
Our OEM partnership platform programs include the following:
- BD UltraSafe PlusTM and PassiveTM Need Guard 1.0 mL demonstration devices
- BD UltraSafe PlusTM and PassiveTM Need Guard 2.25 mL demonstration devices
- Nemera Safe N’ Sound® 1.0 mL training devices
- Nemera Safe N’ Sound® 2.25 mL training devices
BD and the BD logo are trademarks of Becton, Dickinson and Company.