Clinical Trial Solutions
Noble is the Voice of the Patient for training and onboarding solutions when it comes to overcoming the barriers of a subcutaneous self-injection. Emotional and psychological burdens directly impact patient adherence and compliance. Gaps in patient training, which exist once an injection therapy is launched into the marketplace, also exist within the clinical trial setting, yielding different repercussions for both pharma and patient. Patient fears and anxieties surrounding a clinical trial heavily impact study retention; up to 40% of patients drop out of studies before the completion date.
Along with the uncertainty of a proper self-injection, there are major implications at stake for pharma companies such as: Time, Money, and Resources associated with delays; Loss of Valuable Data; Loss of Patient Advocacy and Impact on Patient Well Being. With the rise of decentralized clinical trials, ensuring that patients have the right training tools will be critical to trial success.
To aid in patient engagement, support clinical site staff, and relieve burdens surrounding the uncertainties of self-injections, Noble partners with Pharma Clinical Operations, as well as Device Teams to help increase patient retention and decrease drop out rated by providing the following:
- Mimic actual devices used in the study
- No actual needle/safe training
Training Device Packaging
- Keeps training collateral all in one place
- Sets tone for patient experience
- Can include phone # or QR code for additional information
Training / Clinical Study Collateral
- Trainer Instructions for Use
- Clinical trial support information
- Customizable for patient, caregiver, or Clinical Study Staff
Instructional Training Video
- How to use training device or actual medication
- Clinical trial overview or recruitment information
- Messages from investigators
Ready to find out more?
Learn about how Noble can improve your brand's training experience.