Clinical Trial Solutions
Noble is the Voice of the Patient for training and onboarding solutions when it comes to overcoming the barriers of a subcutaneous self-injection. emotional and psychological burdens directly impact patient adherence and compliance. Gaps in patient training, which exist once an injection therapy is launched into the marketplace, also exist within the clinical trial setting, yielding different repercussions for both pharma and patient. Patient fears and anxieties surrounding a clinical trial heavily impact study retention; up to 40% of patients drop out of studies before the completion date.
Along with the uncertainty of a proper self-injection, there are major implications at stake for pharma companies such as: time, money, and resources associated with delays; loss of valuable data; loss of patient advocacy and impact on patient well being. With the rise of decentralized clinical trials, ensuring that patients have the right training tools will be critical to trial success.
To aid in patient engagement, support clinical site staff, and relieve burdens surrounding the uncertainties of self-injections, Noble partners with Pharma Clinical Operations, as well as device teams to help increase patient retention and decrease drop out rated by providing the following:
- Mimic actual devices used in the study
- No actual needle/safe training
Training Device Packaging
- Keeps training collateral all in one place
- Sets tone for patient experience
- Can include phone # or QR code for additional information
Training / Clinical Study Collateral
- Trainer Instructions for Use
- Clinical trial support information
- Customizable for patient, caregiver, or Clinical Study Staff
Instructional Training Video
- How to use training device or actual medication
- Clinical trial overview or recruitment information
- Messages from investigators
Biosimilar Bridge Program
Patients face many challenges when beginning a biologic therapeutic program where they must self-administer their own treatment. They face growing fears and anxieties regarding their condition and the self-injection process— too often without the support of a proper patient-training process.
The challenge becomes more difficult as patients are transitioned from a biologic to a biosimilar therapeutic program. New, often more complex, concerns arise such as:
→ How is the new self-administration process different than before?
→ How do I know if I am self-administering correctly?
→ Where can I find the help I need to properly self-administer my treatment?
The unique struggle that patients experience when moving from a biologic to a biosimilar is often referred to as Negative Transfer. Negative transfer can lead to lack of adherence to the therapeutic treatment, yielding poor results at a higher cost.
Noble can help provide innovative solutions to these challenges and assist with your patients’ transition from a biologic to a biosimilar through the Biosimilar Bridge Program. This program can help create a Positive Transfer experience for your patients; the tailored experience combines patients’ preferred learning methods, hands-on practice and an interactive digital solution, which can improve efficacy and create better health outcomes.
Key components of the Biosimilar Bridge Program include:
- A tailored experience specific to biosimilar patient needs, preferences and treatment experience.
- An instructional video paired with a resettable training device that mirrors the actual device in both form and function, allowing the patient to practice the self-administration process as many times as they would like.
- An interactive digital solution that, among other features, can highlight the difference between the injection devices used previously while on the biologic therapeutic, and presently while on the biosimilar therapeutic.
- The ability to generate RWE data for publication, as well as deploy novel engagements strategies with specialty pharmacy partners.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help your patients transition from a negative to a positive transfer experience!
Ready to find out more?
Learn about how Noble can improve your brand's training experience.